Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Solar Production, real numbers, and you are paying…

Just for Carl.  I finally got some real solar numbers.  As I suspected, it's pathetic.

I've started a new blog for this, as when time allows, I will be doing much more analysis of solar output, just like I did for wind.

Ontario Solar Performance

Bottom line is a single pedestal of panels only provides enough power for half a normal home's consumption.  And YOU are paying them $10,000 per year for that.  So if you are roaming around the province and see 2 pedestals on a farm, that's providing less than the home requires on that same farm.  Oh, and if the panels are horizontal looking straight up, it means they are not connected to the grid because H1 has not been able to upgrade the area.  Some have been like that for more than a year.

My prediction stands.  In 2-3 years the vast majority of these panel owners will be bankrupt.

2 comments:

  1. Go right ahead Richard and by the way, I was the one who posted the link to those numbers so they are no surprise to me. I wont be bankrupt in 2-3 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Richard, I just read the posts on your new forum, they are even dumber than the posts on solar power on this forum. How misinformed are you? Quit wasting your time on this as you obviously have no idea what you are talking about and are too stubborn to accept any opinion but your own no matter how blatantly correct they are. All you do is keep discrediting anything anyone says in support while rambling on about the same nonsensical 'facts'. It makes you look severely incredulous and in the end you are not helping your cause.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, especially if you wish to share your own horror story. If you wish to get involved in the class action suit please contact me directly at jrwakefield@mcswiz.com put Class Action Suit in the subject please.